American National's Renters Insurance will protect your Personal
- Theft on & off premises
- Riot/Vandalism/Malicious Mischief
Our Renters Insurance protects you from Personal Liability
- Physical damage to property of others
- Comprehensive personal liability
- Medical payments to others
- Injuries to guests
- Your animals
Your Renters Insurance plan also includes the following
- Liability coverage on watercraft with outboard motors (up to
25 hp) and inboard motors (up to 50 hp).
- Personal property automatically covered for 30 days when you
move to a new residence.
- Protection from theft or personal items from your car.
- Full coverage on personal items away from the remises. 10% coverage
at another insured residence.
- Additional living expenses when an insured loss requires that
you leave your household temporarily.
- $1,000 coverage for theft or unauthorized use of credit cards,
loss due to forgery, and counterfeit money. No deductible is applied.
- Defense costs.
These special features may be added at a small additional cost:
- Increased additional living expense.
- Earthquake coverage.
- Replacement cost coverage on your contents.
- Specific coverage for personal items of value such as jewelry.
American National Renters Insurance provides protection
for people who rent. The policy is essentially the same as Homeowers
Protection except it excludes coverage of buildings.